From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2012 13:59:31 -0500
Ashland is a very beautiful college town near the CA border. When my
son was going to Southern Oregon University there, he said that the
commune was a weird place that you avoided, full of back to nature,
no tech weirdos. My daughter is going to college there now and what
worries me is that there is an unsolved bike path murder by machete.
Why weren't the 2 men involved questioned? Why were they allowed to
leave the area? Creepy! Poor sweet ferrets! My last 4 rescues came
from that area. My daughter was the one who brought them home to me.
AND she uses the bike paths! DAMN!! More sleepless nights.... send
your kid off to one of the best universities in OR over 3 hours away
in a small town and think she's safe and all this happens!! AND one
of the men is heading to Seattle where both my sons live with their
families!!

Nancy in Oregon, who is having herself a major panic attack!