Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 21 Aug 2011 08:49:24 -0400
From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Possum Senior Reporter -
Ziggy Reporter of a higher order
Andy and Suzie Q watching from Rainbow Bridge
August 2011

Possum here: Hey you humans out there - I have some information for
you! Ya know how SOS has these raffles to raise money to help shelters?
Well this last one someone had 2 winning tickets and they told Miss Kat
they wanted to be anonymous because the stuff they won came to our
shelter. So I sent this note to Miss Kat

Okay Miss Kat - Fess up!
Possum here: I want to know who won the camcorder and TF that is being
donated to our shelter - The Camcorder got here - mum was stunned to
find that in the package - no name -

She just found out from Miss Mindy that there was a TF winning ticket
for our shelter too - so please please! Please! tell me who are the
earth angels that are helping mum take care of us - Possum the best
reporter here at the shelter - sure hope you are doing okay -

Then I got this from Miss Kat

HEHEHE...
Can't do that....they asked to remain anonymous...so. Unless THEY fess
up...I can't... ;-) congrats...HUGS!!!
Kat

This is what I sent back to Miss Kat

OH POOP! Okay I understand - but now I am going to have to report in
our next news letter that you have a zipper mouth - It looks like this
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ! Does it feel as bad as it looks?

So any of you humans that want to do things anonymous you can count on
Miss Kat to keep her zipper mouth shut! We did find out who won the
stuff for us - Miss Sheilla did - she wrote mum a note to tell her so
I would stop trying to find out - thanks Mr Malcolm for guilting Miss
Sheilla into telling us! It has been crazy here at the shelter this
summer - mum is finally on vacation but you sure would not know it!

We are working real hard on our Christmas in October event - that is
October 8th, 2011 - please please please come join us so you can love
on me! we want you all to join the fun - photo shoot dish to pass event
to help our shelter - Donations are rolling in from all over - thanks
Miss Wendy for all your hard work - Miss Mindy for all the cool things
we are going to have to hand out to the folks that join us. Now I need
to tell you something very important

Soup! Duck Soup! Teach your fur kids to like and get them on some kind
of Duck soup! Mum says it matters not what kind you wish to use -
except for the stuff on the store shelves - Uncle Jims real duck soup -
that is not going to keep your fur kids alive - they state clearly on
the jar it is not a food source - however if you use one of the many
real duck soup recipes out there you can maintain your sick ferret long
enough to get them better - you can give them medications in the soup
so they do not even know they are getting medicine -

Mum says she is fighting to keep a fur kid alive that was never taught
to like soup (not one of our kids) so not only does this fur kid need
medicine she does not like - but she is getting soup she does not
like - this means this fur kid is not only feeling poorly she is
getting stressed when mum needs to give her meds -

If you teach your ferrets to like Duck Soup when they are not sick you
will have them ready to eat it when they are - when they get sick they
are more likely to eat for you because you can hold them while they
drink their soup - this link will give you more information on our
soup as well as links to other soup recipes
http://www.ferretfarm.org/QandA_Duck_Soup.htm

Mum says please get your fur kids on some form of Duck Soup so you can
make them feel better when they are sick! Don't wait until they are
sick to teach them how to like it -

Oh yeah here is one very big news flash - Miss Kathy has our 501c3
application complete it has been submitted and is currently in the
hands of the IRS!

Three Cheers for Miss Kathy and all the work she put into that for us!

Okay I guess I have all the notes covered mum left me - so until next
month

-
Possum Senior Reporter
Cub reporter position still vacant