From:
Stephanie Currier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2012 16:33:00 -0400
Just as an FYI....I couldn't find them at any of the online stores. I
spoke with a customer service rep at Zupreem, they have discontinued
the dental sticks because of "New Manufacturing Guidelines" that would
require them to produce them in larger batches and possibly "compromise
their freshness" Tell that to my ferrets..........

I have several that have rejected all other treats. Im gonna have some
peeved ferrets when they don't get their sticks for doing their tricks

Stephanie
And the kids at Polecat Parlour