Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2011 12:18:24 -0800
Hi,
I've recently posted about how I adopted my latest ferret, Zender from
Petco. Petco's vet thinks that Zender's 18 months old.

His fur is so coarse that it makes my hands itch. At such young an age,
shouldn't Zender's fur be soft? Is there anything that I can do to
soften it?

He appears to dislike Ferretone, and is currently eating a mixture of
Innova EVO, Wellness CORE, and ZuPreem. Would a bath help?

My other three ferrets, Frankie, Mischief, and Henry have soft,
strokeable hair, especially Henry and Mischief. Mischief's the oldest
and will be turning three next month.

Randie