From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2012 07:20:52 -0400
We have a shelter friend that has a ferret that lives way up north
from us. They need a ferret knowledgeable vet. She was referred to
"North Country Animal Health Center" in Watertown.

Does anyone on this list know anything about this center and if they
are ferret knowledgeable enough to do surgeries? I was asked and I
have no idea. Any insight would be greatly appreciated

Shelter Mum Brenda

Newest Shelter Video
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0GEYL02fnU>
Shelter Video