From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2011 14:18:40 -0800
We are excited to be able to offer our Christmas ornaments just in time
for the holidays! So, for those of you that ordered last year & loved
them, here's your chance if you want to special order any. The last day
to order is Nov. 23rd. They have added a double sided option this year
as well. They make great & affordable gifts for your favorite shelter
mom, dad or volunteer, as well as great stocking stuffers. They also
work well as gift adornments. Might consider ordering a couple extra in
case you end up needing that unexpected gift at the last minute. Since
we have no control as to when our printer will offer these up again, ya
might also want to consider getting a couple of the heart shaped ones
for Valentine's Day. And for sympathy gifts, we have a new line of
Rainbow Bridge designs that can be personalized with your special
little ones' name.

The ornaments red ribbon cord makes hanging an ease, be it on your
Christmas tree, door knob, dresser or even your kitchen or bathroom
cupboard. A heat sublimation technique is used to create a permanent
imprint that will not rub or wear off.

They have now added a couple new shapes. Available shapes are oval,
round, heart, star, snowflake & tree. The round shape measures about
3". The oval is 2.25" x 3.25", and the star & snowflake is 3" x 3",
the tree measures 3.25" long. All are about 3/16" thick. We can order
any of the images in the link below in any of the shapes. However,
keep in mind that not all images do frame up well on all the available
shapes. But, we can check it out for ya & make recommendations.

We are offering the one sided ornaments for $6 ea. & if you order more
than one, they are only $5 ea. If you prefer the two-sided version,
they are going for $7 ea. & if you order more than one, they are $6 ea.
All prices include free domestic & international shipping. For those of
you that prefer your custom photos, we can do that as well, however,
the price would be $6 ea. for the one sided & $7 for the two sided.

Check out the link below for options that are available.

<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Christmas%20Ornaments/?albumview=slideshow>

To order, PayPal payment can be made to [log in to unmask]
Please use the "Personal" tab over the default "Purchase" tab, so
the Shelter can avoid the PayPal fees & we can keep our prices
reasonable for you. Please leave a message in the message field during
your PayPal checkout as to what you are ordering. When paying with
"Personal" tab your shipping address is not visible to us, so please
also include your address in the message field. You can email us at
[log in to unmask] if you have any questions, would like to
clarify your order, or if you require an alternate payment method.
Please allow about 4+ weeks for delivery. These are coming from
overseas, so we suggest ordering ASAP, as to assure arrival by the
holidays.

Also, we are currently able to offer the mini coin purses through Nov
18th. They make the perfect affordable gift as we are offering them 3
for $12, with ea. additional coin purse going for $3.50 ea. This price
includes free domestic and international shipping. Wouldn't hurt to
have a couple extra on hand at this price. The minimum order is the 3
for $12, however you can add on however many more you desire after
that. We can pretty much put any of our images on the coin purses.
Just ask us!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58303806@N04/sets/72157626377250852/show/

We are also currently have a promotion on 10 packs of our Christmas
cards. Email us for more info. if interested.

Don't forget to check out our Ebay listings as well. We have a plush
dancing ferret, mini blanket, greeting cards, playing cards, calendar &
coffee table book.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/nvferretrunner1970/m.html?item=260887467151

All proceeds go to Ferrets with Soul(e) Ferret Shelter.