From:
Stacey Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2011 23:03:09 -0500
Hello from KC Ferret Hotline. I am in contact with a lady that has a
group of 8 ferrets, 5 males and 3 females (unsure on age), that she
needs to place as soon as possible, due to (her) health issues. 1
female is definately adrenal, others are "fine". All housed in same
(large) cage, but could be broken into smaller groups. ALL need
vaccinations. Eating Dr Foster's 8 & 1. I am maxed out on kiddos right
now (until October or so), and all of our fosters in Kansas City and
northern Arkansas are maxed out. I'm hoping to find homes in the
Springfield, Missouri and southern Missouri area?? I had some wonderful
wonderful people contact me after the Joplin tornado, willing to foster
if needed. Do any of you have room for a few more babies??

Thanks so much!
Stacey Lamb
KC Ferret Hotline Southern Missouri
Branson, Missouri