From:
Vicki Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2012 20:41:29 -0700
Two ferrets in Seabrook, TX (about 20 miles N of Galveston) need a new
home. As so many other Rescues we simply have no more room.

Please Email Richard if you can help them. If you can not help please
cross post widely.

Vicki

Vicki Montgomery Tricks and Treats Rescue Greater Houston/Galveston
Texas 713-472-6599 [log in to unmask]

Click to feed shelter animals:
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

                  _________________________

  Subject: Ferrets in need of a home
  From: "Rafuse, Richard L" <[log in to unmask]>

My name is Richard and my family live in Seabrook and we have two
ferrets, a male and a female. When we got the two ferrets a couple
years ago, everything was fine, but have since, learned that my son has
become allergic to cat and ferrett dander along with multiple other
alergies that have shown up. These two playful critters can't do what
they need to do and run around and play anymore. We are in need of
finding someone who can care for them like they should be cared for.
Please let me know if you would be able to help and either take them
in or if you know of someone who will.

Richard

                  _________________________

  From: "Rafuse, Richard L" <[log in to unmask]>

Here are the answers to your questions:

From where did you obtain the ferrets?
The ferretts were bought from PetCo #449 - Clear Lake in March of 2008

ferrets are nuetered and descented

Age of the ferrets - born between 11/18/07 and 11/24/07 from Marshall
Ferrets

Color - Male: White, Female: Brown

Cage or free roam - they are now caged

Biter - (Y or N) - they do not bite me, but they have nibbled others
in the past

Current Food - Wild Harvest Ferret Food from Wal-Mart Vaccination
history - vaccinated once by Marshall Ferrets for Distemper. 2nd
distemper & rabies vaccinations in 2008 at Clear Creek Animal Hospital

Medical issues (past) - none
Injuries, illness, surgery - none

Medical issues (current) - none known

What other animals is ferret friendly with - unknown (no other comes in
contact)

Is ferret used to children? no, son is allergic

These ferrets cannot have the life that they should in our care due to
my son's allergies

Richard