Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2012 12:46:24 -0400
Thank you for all of the photos everyone sent me of their DMK babies
past and present from the Ohio Rescue. I have a LOT! In fact, so much
so, that is why its not finished yet. The couple that is actually
creating it has quite a task at hand over this busy summer. Its looking
like it will be 3-4x the length previously thought. But it's coming
along. I am so sorry it's taking this long. But the project is indeed
still in action.

The couple wrote me yesterday and asked if I could get a hold of any of
the actual rescue photos. We remember just a few posted on a web site
somewhere but cant find them now. I know I saw someone sharing a few
pictures of the babies still in the cages as they arrived at Loris
demonstrating what kind of conditions they came from. Does anyone have
any related shots at all they can share? Or can they put me in touch
with someone that might?

Thank you
Wolfy