From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2012 09:15:42 -0400
Sandi, you have a good memory. It was indeed you that helped name these
two boys - Evandar, and Tyson. I've since changed Tyson (who did bite
your ear and hang on) to Mr. T. Because ... "I pity the fool that
relaxes around me - I'll bite your fingers and toes." They both have
been so much better over time, but still have a few quirks -- which
is why I remind people they had/have issues.

Only ferret owners would notice, that Mr. T will smell your fingers and
toes, and keep smelling (if you don't move them), and gingerly he will
open his mouth - MOVE quickly away from his teeth, and you are fine.

Now Evandar, loves toys but squeaky ones have a special fascination
for him. Squeak and he comes running, hold the squeaky toy too long
with your body close and he will indeed nail you! He wants the toy to
hide .... :-)

Reputation yes, but experienced ferret owners truly have no problems
with them.

That is my story, and I'm sticking to it!!
Florence