Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2012 09:06:48 -0400
Wolfy
Oh to be sure little one, I do belong to a shelter group and the lady
that takes care of it does not live more than 15 minutes away from me
and she has my little one named Pepper.

And I read the FML every day to see what the antics of fur kids others
have and also to be sad with them when they loose their beloved one. I
am happy when others tell of funny things and sad when they tell me
that one of theirs have crossed the bridge.

I may not have a baby in my house any longer but you can be sure all
of you are in my heart and mind.

We have a ferret club as well and we have planned a get together and
supper to celebrate all the babies that are with us and those who are
gone. Fellowship with others who are owned by ferrets is what I look
forward to. And at our club meetings there are usually a bunch of fur
balls running and playing in the play pen, well that is until the sand
man come! So in my heart I will never be without a baby in my life,
either through the shelter, the club or the FML

Thank you for your kind words and my hope for you and all the other
kids out there is a long life, good food and water, plenty of treats
and tone, warm hidey holes and above all love from your human

Patrick