From:
debi sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2011 05:36:24 -0800
I want to publically thank Michelle Ross for her generosity. I posted
the message from Chinook on tree 59 (our rescue/shelter baby we lost
the day after Thanksgiving last year) as a reminder to the
shelter/rescue moms & dads to be grateful for the gifts they receive
for their kids on the Giving tree even if it weren't exactly what was
asked for and to the Santas to let them know that any gifts received
for the rescue kids is always appreciated. Miss Ross misunderstood the
bio post and picked Chinook off the tree. I e-mailed her the reason it
was posted. She told me she still wanted to send gifts but instead of
sending gifts for Chinook, she instead sent gifts for Happy & Sylk, the
two girls I was going to post on the Giving Tree this year but decided
not to. She sent a good size box loaded with "TREATS", some toys and a
hammiesack and tree stump hidyhole.

Thank you so Much Michelle for your thoughts of these 2 girls and
your generosity.

Fuzzy Hugs & Whisker Kisses,
Debi Sadowski
Fuzzy Loving Ferrets Rescue