From:
Travis Livieri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2011 16:32:08 -0700
Join me on Tuesday, November 15th for a special, one-night only
screening of the black-footed ferret documentary 'Return of the Prairie
Bandit'. The film will be shown at 7pm at Market Square Theater, 6604
Odana Road, Madison, WI 53719. Admission is $2 and there will be a Q&A
afterwards. For more details please visit our website at
http://www.prairiewildlife.org
You don't want to miss this and I hope to see you there!

And stay tuned for more details about upcoming screenings in Grand
Rapids, MI and York, PA!

Cheers,
Travis

Travis Livieri