From:
darlene w <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2011 03:48:32 -0800
Hello, I love the litter called Swheatscoop. And yes, I had a digger
for awhile but I would scruff her and tell her no and put some of her
Poo in it so she learned what it was for, now , she'll only try to tip
it if I don't let her out fast enough!! LOL!! I think with anything
new, you have to have patience and show them what its for. I love it
because it has no clay, all natural, scoopable and 1 bag will last me
a month with 4 fuzzys with 4 litter pans. You can even flush it!!

As far as your 2nd question, they may have not been as active because
they could sense your nervousness and knew they weren't "home" and
I would have done the same thing as far as bringing them with me, I
couldn't part with my babies!! I'm glad their home and happy now. I
hope this helps and good luck!!!

Darlene & Addie & Booboo & Gracie( RIP) & Odie