Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2011 00:16:03 -0400
Good Morning Ferret lovers:

As a person that has worked on the Giving Tree and have ran a shelter
for many years, I understand what goes on in the shelter world and how
much work goes into the Giving Tree.

Please, let's not forget the true meaning of the Giving Tree. It's all
about the Ferrets in the shelter's that have no home and who may not
see another Christmas.

It also shows the Shelter parents that we are appreciative of all the
hard work they have and will be doing for the Sheltered ferrets.

Does it really matter how many ferret's a shelter is able to put up on
the Giving Tree? If it does, Why?

All the babies deserve to be on the Tree's , But realistically the
shelter's cant put all their ferrets on the tree's. So they choose,
then they share with all the others in the shelter (that is what we
did).

This is what the giving Tree is all about.

NOW THE REASON WHY I'm POSTING:

Shelters registered = 4
Ferrets waiting for a Santa = 38
Ferrets with a Santa = 3