From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Oct 2011 20:02:28 -0700
Who is Waldo, let's start there. There are many various stuffed toy
ferrets posed in the raffle pictures, of all sizes. The One and Only
Waldo can be viewed on Rocky's OFEST raffle site:
www.rockysraffles.com

Waldo is embedded somewhere in one of the raffle pictures. The first
person to do a raffle checkout of $50 or more, positively identifying
Waldo along with Rocky's receiving payment, will win another $50 in
raffle credits!!!!!!!!!!! Instructions on how to identify Waldo are on
the raffle website. At checkout if you do not see your preferred method
of payment, please contact me to tend to that lil detail.

You all are hereby invited to the party of the year, ROCKY'S FERRET
RESCUE AND SHELTER'S 2011 OFEST!!! The fun starts at 2p on Saturday,
October 22nd. The location is Parkton, Maryland. For all the details
of the event, including directions go here please:
http://www.rockysferrets.com/events/of/oktoberfest.html

Campers at the party site are welcomed, and there are hotels within a
15 min drive. Please RSVP so that we can provide enough food and drink.
This is a family event, until the sun goes down, the bonfire will
signify that moment!!!

These parties are such a blast, and it's always great to see old
friends as well as new faces. Great memories are made when ferret
folk come together for these parties!! Most folks fly into
Baltimore-Washington International, and we will be glad to arrange
shuttle service for you.

Hope to see you all on Sat Oct 22nd! Contact me privately please with
any questions, thank you!

Affectionately, Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs Rocky's Ferret Rescue
and
Shelter Parkton, MD 21120
www.rockysferrets.com