Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2011 22:26:56 -0700
I know that Lillie's only been on Pred for the last two days, but it
appears to have no effect. She only eats when force fed, drinks rarely,
has difficulty walking, and is in severe pain. The vet said that the
Pred will boost Lillie's appetite, but it hasn't thus far. I believe
the last time Lillie used the litterbox, was last Tuesday, which was
two days ago.

If Lillie shows no improvement by 10-7, she'll more than likely be
euthanized. The vet said to wait ten days and then see how she is.
I'm trying to be optimistic here, but as of now, my optimism's gone
out the window.

If any of you feel like it, could you please pray or send healing
thoughts for Lillie?

Randie