From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2011 15:16:31 -0400
Our vet is on the last of Galaxy D and is curious what others are using
to vaccinate ferrets instead of Galaxy D. We are aware of Purevax.
Please check with your veterinarians and ask what they are using now
instead of Galaxy D and let me know so I can pass along the
information.

Also, he has an opening in his clinic for a third veterinarian. This
clinic handles all of their clients emergencies around the clock so
there is always a vet on-call over night. I've spent many late nights
and wee early morning hours there for ferret emergencies. Priceless!
If you know a warm-hearted, caring, compassionate, good with animals
and people veterinarian that is interested in working in a small animal
clinic in Topeka KS, please have them contact me ([log in to unmask],
785-317-0078) and I'll give them Larry's contact information.

Thanks!
tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org