From:
Jim Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2011 12:41:18 -0700
>Hey everyone. My name is Caitlin and I've been planning on getting a
>ferret for awhile now.

Dear Caitlin,

Adopting or buying a ferret will be one of the neatest things you'll
ever do. Finding Christ tops everything, finding the right spouse is
pretty important, too. Maybe finding the right ferret is no. 3. LOL.
It sounds as if you've done your homework. Don't forget two important
things--ferrets are like Lay's potato chips: you can't stop with just
one, and you must realise that one day you will lose your furry kid.
My wife and I have had cats and two dogs during our many years of
marriage and losing them was a wrench in most cases but nothing to
losing a ferret. But during the relatively short time we have them
with us they are a humongous blessing. God bless you for bringing one
of these little ones into your life. (Or two or three, etc.) Jim

--
Jim Morgan, RN

Catholic Confederate, residing in the Federal Satrapy of Ohio
One million abortions per year--the hidden holocaust
catholicconfederate.blogspot.com