From:
Cathy Mallette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2011 09:44:23 -0700
I know the FML has posted many email regarding mice and ants. My
ferrets don't scare, eat or chase mice and mice have been a problem
for me for some time. I finally found something that works!!! It is
called "cab". It is a natural mouse repellent. The price is reasonble.
The scent is pleasant. It is considered safe for pets. Here is the
link for those who want to check it out. They guarantee a full refund
if no results in 100 days.
http://earth-kind.com/

CathyM