From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2011 05:42:21 -0400
Possum Senior Reporter -
Ziggy Reporter of a higher order
Andy and Suzie Q watching from Rainbow Bridge
September 2011

Possum here: it has been crazy around here and without help to do the
news I have been one busy ferret keeping track of all the goings on
here at the shelter!

Mum went to see her 2 legged furless kid Jay - to get help with the
video camera she got from the SOS raffle - so now she sorta knows how
to use it - she had 14 videos on the silly thing when she took it to
Jay - she told him that he at least knew she really did try to figure
it out -

It took Jay just minutes to get mum up to speed - then they had dinner
with her 2 legged furless grand kids - it was a good day!

Miss Ili, Miss Donna, the entire Keenen family, Miss Mindy, and Miss
Brie, have all been here to help one day or another - some times more
than one day in the same week -

Mum and Miss Mindy got the garage cleaned out - what a job that was!
Miss Mindy is our Web Master too - if you have not been to our site
lately you need to go see the awesome things she has done to make it
a great place to visit - www.ferretfarm.org

The Keenen family helped get all of our nails cut, got us weighed and
recorded, along with Revolution on our bodies to keep the bugs away!
That was quiet the assembly line they had going!

Reilly got us up, gave us to mum - she cut our nails then handed us to
Mr Charlie he put us on the scale to get our weight - handed us over
to Mrs Charlie - I forgotted her name and I don't want her mad at me
for calling her the wrong name - so it is Mrs Charlie - she put the
Revolution on us while Charlie recorded the weights - then we were
handed over to Delaney to be put away! They got the entire shelter
population done in just over an hour and a half!

Mum here: her name is Gail - Possum

There are a few things I want to remind you about the first one is our
Christmas in October event
http://www.ferretfarm.org/Christmas_in_October_2011.htm

The second is mum has IFC shirts here in the store if you want them -
the Globe shirts were such a hit more got ordered so if you want one
let mum know [log in to unmask] and there are still some
Arizona shirts left too -

This weekend Ryan came to help mum - man did he work mum to being bone
tired! He helped bring water in - papers up - they swept more of the
garage floor - all kinds of things around here - he is a good worker -
he and his mom took in Brownie for mum - Brownie needed a new home and
our shelter was full - Ryan had been coming to the shelter to learn
about how to care for ferrets so when Brownie needed a place to go mum
got them connected - they are thrilled with Brownie -

Okay I guess I have all the notes covered mum left me - so until next
month
-
Possum Senior Reporter
Cub reporter position still vacant