From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2011 06:14:56 -0700
I heard mommy talking to dad about the mail, she said that they went
and did a lockout on the people, no more mail coming thru. On to good
news, I was out in the greenhouse with mommy while she watered the
onions and I got to play in the dirt, chase the water that was so much
fun! Mommy don't have any bad stuff in her greenhouse, it was loaded
with all kinds of plants, so it is nearly empty. She let's us play in
there, we get to go thru all the pots, play hide and seek with her. I
don't want to go in the house.

Angel