Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2011 13:17:45 -0400
I guess I've always known that "some" of the ferrets they breed go
to "research" facilities, but I've never done my due diligence in
learning more about this until now. The extent of their breeding of
ferrets, beagles, and other animals purely for torturous
experimentation and vivisection is far beyond what I had thought. Shame
on me for ever spending even a dime to purchase products from this
company. The more I read, the more I'm sickened. I don't want to
debate the "need" for experimenting on animals and sacrificing them for
human benefit... I will never be convinced. I just want to provide more
information for those that, like me, never knew the extent to which
Marshall Farms was involved in this business. Here are more links:

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2010/02/445828.html

<http://ferrettimes.blogspot.com/2008/03/marshall-farms-ferret-secrets.html>

Jeff
In Loving Memory of Neo, Trinity, Morphy, Possum, Pip, Pop, Sabrina,
Minnie Mouse, Hunny, Misty, Frodo, Baggins, and Mr. Parker
Caring for Luna, Baby Girl, Dozer, Boomer, and Zoomer