From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jun 2011 23:29:47 -0700
I have missed a few days while I was at the IFC symposium in Phoenix
and am just catching up on reading emails. One option for the wall
would be to clean it well and then attach a sheet of polyethylene wall
covering to the wall using small screws and washers rather than gluing
it to the wall as it is intended. This product, Plastex, I have used in
cages for floors and food guards; it cleans up beautifully. Find it at
the back of Home Depot for about $21. Cut easily to fit as you probably
don't need it to go to the ceiling. Don't hang a shower curtain on the
cage, the ferrets will work on it from inside and shred it.

When I do clean my painted walls I use warm water with maybe a half cup
of enzyme cleaner in it, Simple Solution, etc, and it helps dissolve
the dried decorations, then rinse with clean water. It comes off pretty
well.

Carol J. Owens
Ferret Friends, Inc.
Tucson Az