Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2011 07:44:39 -0700
Hi Faith
You might paint the wall with two or three coats of a good quality
gloss paint designed for bathrooms/kitchens. It doesn't absorb like
a flat paint.

As for the floor, I've seen folks put down a remnant of floor vinyl or
one of the plastic mats used under office chairs. I'd be leery of the
plastic shower curtain as your ferrets might decide to chew on it, and
a intestinal blockage is not a good thing at all.

That said, I find ferret poop is stronger than Gorilla Glue, so if you
have anything around that needs a solid, permanent repair, Ferret Poop
is what you want to use. Need to strip a piece of furniture to
re-finish, or maybe the back deck? Yup, just smear some on, let it dry,
and remove. Or try to.

Two years ago I used a very good quality (25 year warranty) finish on
my back deck. The area was turned into a outdoor ferret play area. I
now have several areas where the finish is gone. Even if cleaned up
before it's dry, Ferret Poop is pretty strong stuff. Just one of the
things we have to accept when we love ferrets.

Ardith