From:
hockey chica <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2011 15:33:19 -0700
Once again, the show will be at the Odeum in Villa Park (IL).
Show date is Saturday October 8. Last year we had over 250 people
attend the show, and we have reason to believe that 2011 will see
even more!

Interesting tidbits about GFSOE #23:
*  Website:  www.GreatestFerretShowOnEarth.info
for one-stop information gathering (still waiting on showbook cover
design, so ignore the old cover on the site)

* Vendor listing on the website will include a short "autobio" written
by vendors to inform our shoppers of available merchandise before they
arrive. Link to vendor website will drive traffic to your site, and
process pre-orders.

* GFSOE Bucks: To encourage shopping, people entering their ferrets in
at least 5 specialty classes will receive GFSOE Bucks. Each Buck can
only be redeemed DURING THE SHOW at vendor booths, the GCFA Table, and
the raffle table. Accept these dollars as you would cash. At the end
of the show, exchange the Bucks with the vendor captain for cash. Or
during the show, feel free to exchange them for raffle tickets. That's
right, we are giving money to our exhibitors to shop at your tables!

* Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. 5 corner booths
remain.

Visit www.GreatestFerretShowOnEarth.info for the registration packet
and more information.