From:
Sue Winnie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2011 21:22:45 -0700
To the woman with the biting ferret causing seizures, You said she
bites,then you have mini seizures and all suggestions have been tried
and have failed.....is it possible she is smelling something diff.
about you and alerting you or cluing you in on upcoming seizures?
Ferrets are very smart little guys and if other animals can sense
seizures in their owners, then why cant ferrets? Thought I'd give you
something to think about. She is sensing something.

I wish you and her luck in pursuing this if you haven't already.. GL
to all of you.