From:
Karen BUNNELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2011 15:43:40 -0700
We, the Crafty Weasels, are getting close to the bottom of our current
list of shelters needing bedding. If you are in need of bedding or
will be in the next several months please send me an email at

Our website is currently under construction so please do not fill out
the usual form there because we cannot access it at this time. If you
have filled out the form on our website recently and have not received
bedding please let me know and you will be moved up in the list.

Most of you know how it works but for those who don't please send me
your name, shelter name, address, number of ferrets currently in your
care, and the type of cage you have. We donate the bedding to the
shelters but we do not have it ready and waiting, we just never have
gotten that far ahead. We get together once a month to sew the bedding
and then send it out to the next two shelters on our list. Even if you
have received bedding before and are in need please feel free to
request it again.

Karen and the Crafty Weasels