Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2012 01:33:15 -0700
I have the North States Clear Choice Gate (this one
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000HGQF9C )

Great gate - I've had mine for over four years. It's styled like the
old-style gates with a wood frame and bar that comes down to pressure
lock it into place. So there's no hardware to mount to the walls -
great for renters.

The rest of the gate is clear plastic so nothing for the ferrets to
grab hold of and climb over. Of course you should always have the bar
on the inside so there's nothing for them to get a foothold on.

I have the "XT" one that's 32" high. I only got that one because at the
time I had a crazy jumping ferret that could have possibly cleared a
lower gate. Unless you have at least a 32" inseam definitely go for the
shorter gate as I've caught the crotch of my pajamas on it before and
crashing to the floor is not fun LOL It's amazing durable for the price
(several crashes and has never broken!) and also doesn't have any gaps
on the sides like other gates do.

If you read the reviews on Amazon for it you'll see TONS of reviews
from ferret owners including myself for this gate.