From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2011 07:57:56 -0700
Linda Soule asked that I might find the time to thank all you that
attended the symposium for supporting Ferrets with Soul(e). When she
arrived home exhausted, she hit the ground running; with clean up,
loads of laundry etc. She was thrilled to see old friends, meet new
ones & to finally have the opportunity to meet many of you that she
has chatted with through years, but had not actually met! She had
volunteers to help set up the booth the night before the symposium &
they still didn't finish until 1 am. Then they were all keyed up when
they returned to their room & a pillow fight was in order:- ) They were
back at the booth at 8 am the following morning & people were already
milling at the booth. She did well thanks to all of your support. Link
below is a photo of the booth, but I wish it had her & Mel in it too!

<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Symposium/?albumview=slideshow>

Tracy