From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2011 23:12:35 -0500
Last week i posted about a friend finding a small box with a ferrets
ashes in it , as i was looking at the readiing of it i saw a phone
number and it was written in tiny numbers and letters from where this
was done at, after a few days this vet called me back, there was more
then one ferret in the box it was her cage mate that passed just befor
sugar and they both were creamated togather and sothere were 2 babys in
there not just one the other baby name was Delbert, both had adrenal
and insulioma and the couple had this done, this was done in state of
Texas, so thats all i know and Pie thank you for letting me know that
they are ok and in a safe place with all my kids that are already up
there and will be waiting for me to pick them up along with the others
when its my time,,

Susan

Arkansas Ferret Shelter