Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2012 14:55:03 -0500
From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Treasure was my surprise baby that Chris Mathis insisted I take to
liven up my life with so many oldies. She is what her name states....
a treasure! She is the first one out in the morning after souptime
because she is the only ferret Jude likes. He was diagnosed with
squamous cell carcinoma quite a while ago. His previous owner said
it was a cyst. He LOVES Treasure and only Treasure. Later in the day
Treasure gets out with her own group, Tyki and Maxine.

Treasure loves me....really LOVES me. Sometimes I hide from her. I have
to hide so I can get a little bit done when she is loose. Whenever
she sees me she wants to be picked up. If I don't pick up her up
IMMEDIATELY she climbs up the inside of my pants and I do the "Ferret
In My Pants Dance" to get her out. When I hold her she cleans me....
TOTALLY cleans me. My ears, my face, my nose, my eyebrows and my
eyelashes get groomed. Then she starts in on my arms. When I put her
down she follows me wanting to be picked up again. She's a pest. When
I pick her back up, she grooms me all over again. I have no idea what
I did to get "dirty" in the short time period since she last groomed
me...... Sometimes I hide out in the bathroom. She insists that I pull
her around the house in her baby bunting thing that she loves, her own
version of the "magic carpet ride". I do it until I'm dizzy.

When she is loose with Tyki, who I have also had since he was a baby,
he tries to tell her she is being ridiculous. "Look" he says "Just run
up to mum, give her a quick bite on the toe so she knows you love her
and get to WORK!" There are, of course, many things to be done but she
spends all her time loving me to pieces! Tyki tells her there's the
facecloths and towels to be taken out from under the bathroom sink,
there's all the toys to be put back from where the other ferrets took
them from, there's toilet paper to be unrolled, there's mum's paperwork
to be pushed over, there's cats to be chased and there's corners that
need pooping in. "Get on with it Treasure!" Nope, she too busy showing
her mommy that she is LOVED and that's all there is to it!

Nancy and her 15 in Oregon, who refuses the food issue baiting and
that's all there is to it!