Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2011 19:14:35 -0400
From:
Daphne Backman <[log in to unmask]>
Hi guys this is my first post. I've heard a lot about the FML from
the folks who run the Ferret Rescue of Maine, but hadn't joined until
today.

I've been a volunteer at F.R.O.M. for the past three years and adopted
my fert Apollo from them nearly two years ago. This summer, both Jim
and Crystal have been working tirelessly at fundraising nearly every
weekend. As the downturn in the economy has hurt many people, it's also
affected rescue organizations, especially as they survive on donations.
Through car washes, bake sales and lawn sales, they've been able to
make enough money to help some with the vet expenses and food, but this
left nearly nothing left for the winter heating fund.

Through careful estimation, we've determined it costs approximately
$6-7 dollars per day to heat the shelter, so I'm starting a "Heat the
Shelter" drive to hopefully help raise some money to help keep the
shelter heated through the winter months.

For more information on how you can help, please visit
ferretrescueofmaine.org

Thank you.
Daphne
(owned by three mischievous little kids - Ares, Athena and Apollo)