From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2011 15:20:38 -0400
Do You Feel It ?

Do you feel it when I hold you and I kiss your nose goodnight?
Do you feel it when my fragrance stays but I'm nowhere in sight?
Do you feel it when I bring you food and then give you a snack?
Do you feel it when I hold you close and then I scratch your back?
Do you feel it when my eyes meet yours and not one word I speak?
Do you feel it every day and night and every single week?

The love I have for you is there in many times like these.
It's deeper than the deepest ocean, taller than the trees.
No love that you've been feeling can be better than all this.
I let you know in many ways, so often with a kiss.
When I look into your eyes I know you feel the same as me.
This love's our bond, we share it strong, forever it will be.

S.Pyron
9-16-11