From:
Matthew Jaramillo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2011 21:51:36 -0600
Wine & Cheese Benefit with Silent Auction and Live Music
Date: September 18, 2011

Time: 2 to 4 pm

Address: 2465 Sheridan Blvd. Across from Sloans Lake - Use Rear
Entrance Denver, Colorado

Price: $20.00 per person

All proceeds from this event will go to the Ferret Dreams Medical Fund.
We need your support for this event so that we can continue to take
care of all the sick and injured ferrets that come our way.

Only 75 Tickets will be Sold for this Event. Don't wait till the event
is sold out. Tickets are available now at Ferret Dreams Rescue or Mail
Check to 2102 S. Clarkson St. Denver, Co. 80210 and our Website.

To purchase from our Website, Click on the Donate button "Give Now" on
our Welcome page to buy tickets. Tickets will either be mailed to you
or will be available at Will Call on the day of the event.

3 Door Prizes to be given away - $25 Cash - $50 Cash and $100 Cash -
Donated by Matthew & Lee, Directors of Ferret Dreams Rescue & Adoption

This event will be a Non-Ferret Event. Leave your ferrets at home for
this event so that you can enjoy great music, wine and cheese and
participate in our fabulous silent auction.

Live Music provided by Upsy Daisy: A group of gals with a unique sound
to sing some of your favorite songs from the 60's to Contemporary
Music.

Free Wine, Cheese and Fresh Fruit

Silent Auction: Some of the Auction Items Include:

A Pair of tickets to the Denver Broncos vs. New York Jets game on Nov.
17th donated by Matthew & Lee

Devon Cubicle Lucite Box donated by Watson & Co in Denver with a $75
Ikea Gift Card donated by Matthew & Lee

Ferret Painting on Canvas donated by Matthew & Lee with Ferret Throw
donated by Melissa Bennett

Ferret Tower of Fun donated by Heather Pittman with Drinkwell 360 Pet
Water Fountain donated by Kira & David Oreol

5 Pc. William Sonoma Cheese Set with a $75 Gift Card at Truffle Cheese
Shop in Denver donated by Rita Yaroush and a Bottle of New Mexican Wine
donated by Cathy Jaramillo

Reed & Barton Victorian Silver Serving Bowl donated by Dan Stackhouse
at Farmers Engraving in Denver

Beautiful Watercolor Painting entitled "Party Ferret" donated by Luanne
Unks Portrait Session up to 5 Family Members donated by Lynn Clark
Photography More Silent Auction Items to be announced soon.

For More Information, please call 303.733.0086 or email