Date:
Sat, 24 Dec 2011 22:19:27 -0500
Have not been on the FML much with rescue and getting ready for
Christmas. I would like to wish the FML a very Happy Anniverary.
Bill is a wonderful monitor and I realy appreciate all of his work to
keeping us updated and communicating with the ferret community.

Also would like to wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS, with a
special thank you to MAFF for the Christmas box for the fuzzies. Petco
foundations for their donations and assisting us with our Melatonin
for the rescue babies. May you all have a beautiful time with family
and friends and travel safely.

Donna, the rescue ferrets and the membership of THe Educated
Ferret Assoc.