From:
Joan Scheer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2011 21:24:52 -0400
Dearest Bridgegreeters,

Jared is on his way to you.

Jared came to me in September of 2010 via a contractor friend who was
rehabbing a property where he was being kept in a dank, trash-ridden
garage, in the dark, in the 90+degree heat of a Philly high summer.

All I was told was that the owner didn't want him any more, and that
he had a "lump" on his head. After some weeks of trying to pin down
the owners, I just called my buddy and told him to take me to him. I
reached into a filthy feces encrusted cage, and picked up a half nekkid
boy who indeed had a tumor on his head. He clung to me and gave me a
kiss- we were gone. Of course the tumor was removed first off, his exam
was ok except that he was adrenal- he wasn't starved or de hydrated,
just left alone. Through Lupron, a Melatonin implant, and flutamide
for his prostate, he slowly worsened until this past weekend .

Jared was a cheerful soul, one of those rare beings who offered a smile
to all he met; there were never tussles over dominance with Jared, ya
just HAD to love him! He even made friends at O-Fest, and never
begrudged his new buddies that they crowded him out of his own carrier.

Jared also has some very different and perhaps new kind of tumor that
Dr is shelling out her own $$ to send to pathology. Hopefully what can
be learned from his "donation" will help us all.

Please alert Desiderio that a kindered spirit is about to join the
Wrecking Crew of the Bridge,

and many, many Thanks for all your wonderful efforts

XXOO

Joan