From:
Pam Pillars <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2011 15:41:27 -0700
I read a post the other day about a ferret with the Marshall tattoo on
the ear and a ferret with the tattooed ear and tattooed foot. I was
hoping to see a reply because I have a small little girl blacked eyed
white who had the tattoo on her ear like a Marshall ferret would, but
then she has a tattoo on her foot between her toes. I had heard that
the tattoo's between the toes meant she came from Canada but not sure
if that is correct. Can anyone tell me what the tattoo between her toes
mean? It really doesn't matter to me where my little fur ball came from
since I will love her no matter what, but it is nice to know. I also
have a ferret that was bought in a pet store in Florida and he doesn't
have any tattoos. When I first got him I thought he came from a private
breeder, but then I found out his first mom bought him at a pet store.
He could still have came from a private breeder, I guess.

Pam & Doug
Skittles, Stormy, Munchie, Bear, and the dogs (Taz and Apollo)