From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2011 14:20:54 -0700
When I was a kid I went to a church fair in Boston and bought a copy
of a recipe for Queen Elizabeth II cake. This is a delicious cake with
dates and walnuts in it. It sates right there at the top that this
recipe is to be sold for charitable purposes and is not to be passed
on. Seeing as how Ferret Friends is in need of donations to do
surgeries and implants for eight ferrets and my personal income is
plummeting because my husband is now retired, I will sell this recipe
to anyone who sends me one dollar and a SASE to mail back a copy. I
don't want to send it by email as then it would be too easy to give
it to someone else.

If anyone still bakes from scratch, this is a simple butter cake,
written in American measurements, no metric.

Send your envelopes to

Ferret Friends, Inc.
917 N Solar Dr
Vail AZ 85641