Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2011 08:16:35 -0400
We tried dealing with Lufthansa in 2004, they claimed to let any small
pet but the reality was they accepted dogs and cats in the cabin. We
were told our ferret would have to go cargo. A quick check of their
website states dogs and cats.

Japan airlines seems to only accept pets as cargo.

It appears Finn Air allows pet rodents in the cabin, whether that
includes ferrets I don't know.

I found a website called seatguru.com, they have a tab for pets. One
would have to double check with the airline but it does make searching
easier.

Of course saying sending pets cargo doesn't mean the airline will
accept a ferret for that either.

Pet Airways still does not take animals other than dogs and cats.

Tracy