Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2011 01:18:08 -0800
From:
I think you're thinking of the "Peace on Earth... Goodwill Towards
Ferrets" ornament that I've had for YEARS. It was sold by the Ferret
Store (now Drs. Foster Smith) many years ago. One of my favourite
ornaments ever and ironically, just put in on my tree tonight. eBay
would definitely be the only place to find this.

Just looked and this site has it:
http://www.companionschoice.co.uk/product_details_1088.htm

Laura

[P.S.]
Watch the very end of this vid and you'll see the ornament right at
1:00. Is this the one you're talking about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRqtQeH05MY

Laura