Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2011 11:44:13 -0500
Gordon that was a hilarious post. I loved seeing you admit to all that
you visit the potty with your pets. I do it all of the time and I am
very suspect that others do as well. I always leave the door open when
I go because it never fails that when I shut it? The ferrets scratch
and and try to tear down the door so they can witness the great event.
They act as if they've never seen it before. Just like when another
ferret goes and they run up to get a birds eye view to another ferret.
But if I leave it open? They rarely come in to play in my underpants
as I sit.

This is a post from the FML, year 2000 about Sean and Rocky's bathroom
experience, not quite as entertaining as yours but cute nonetheless:
I passed by the bathroom this morning, and what did I hear echoing
and reverberating though the vents? I heard Sean giving Rocky quite an
education as he sat on the potty. Poooor widdle Rocky stayed calm as
he was held captive and as he was given this advice:

"See that yellow stuff that... that... that I peed in the potty? That's
pee that I pushed out. And you pee too!! People pees too. Don't ya know
that brown stuff that I push out? That is poop. You poop too. All the
people poop too. Thats all the things that ferrets and people do, they
get wild, and wanna be friends, and sometimes they don't wanna be
friends. All ferrets and people play and get rough. Ferrets get rough
just like people."

Wolfy, who between skin kids, feathered kids and fur kids NEVER gets
any peace in a bathroom