Date:
Sat, 25 Jun 2011 01:01:05 -0700
I just wanted to reply quickly to the airline thing: Yes it's true, no
American airline with interstate travel will allow ferrets in the cabin
anymore. But, some international airlines do, such as Lufthansa and
Japan Air (JAL). There may be others but those are the ones I have come
across so far. Unfortunately when they land, international travelers
find they then have to drive instead of fly to wherever they are moving
because of this. If it's safe to have fuzzies in the cabin on 8+ hour
transatlantic flights, what is wrong with American flights having them
in the cabin?