Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2011 20:21:14 -0700
From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Hopefully, you already saw the post that the IFC presented checks
totaling $7490 to Drs. Matti Kuipel and Bob Wagner during the Phoenix
Ferret Symposium held June 3 - 5.

Donated funds will help to further ongoing research which will benefit
our little companions. This amount included $2045 donated by you and
matched by the IFC. The rest of the money was raised at the celebrity
auction held at the event.

Thanks goes out to everyone who helped make this possible. Below is the
list of donors who donated before the program deadline and this is the
list from the program.

In Memory of Colonel Orlyn C. Oestereich, US Army Retired
Scheerjoy
Helen McLean
Master Toby, Busy Izzy, Tick and Tock too
In Loving Memory of BooBoo and Bucky Bearden
Jeffery D. & Susan E. Jones - in Honor of "Reno"
Danee and Rick DeVore
Cathy Ryan for Dr. Edward Gschrey, Dr. Tricia Scarpulla
 & their great staff at South Town Veterinary Hospital
Hide-E-Hole Ferret Rescue
Linda Soule (Ferrets with Soul(e) Rescue/Shelter)
Laryssa Nyland: N-S Furkids
The Ferret Villa Shelter, Cindy & Tom Scheidt
In Memory of Geeber, FurpeopleWeyr
South Shore Ferret Care Hospice Ferrets and Ferrets from the Fire
In Memory of Phyllis Wall, bus driver at the bridge, bringing ferrets
to the gate
In Memory of Misty & Casey Schubert, beloved furkids
Andrew Wilson
In Memory of Noree, Winston and Zippie, the ferrets
June Phipps, KC Ferret Hotline
In Memory of Traveler
Carol J. Owens - In Memory of Silverado, our "Daddy's boy" ferret
Jody Godin
Kathyrn Pappas
The Educated Ferret
In Memory of Willow Morrett

Those of you at the event really came through with your generosity,
helping raise more than $2000 during the celebrity auction which
encouraged Dr. Jerry Murray to allow his head to be shaved. After all,
it was for a good cause.

If for some reason you did not receive a receipt for your donation,
please email me so I can send one to you.

Also congrats to Carol J. Owens, whose name was drawn by Budsy Bearden,
for winning the GA Bulldog t-shirt that was donated by Augustus
Bearden. This was the drawing from the names of donors who donated
before the program deadline.

Thank you all on behalf of the IFC.

Sharon Bearden
http://ferretcongresss.org