From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2011 13:47:37 -0400
Hi everyone,

I recently noticed 4-year-old Eduardo Zeppelin-Godzilla von Sockslayer
is losing some hair. It's not the typical adrenal pattern, I was just
tickling his belly and noticed his throat/chest area is looking bare.
This is a recent development - Donna at the Educated Ferret said he
seems early adrenal, had him to the vet a month or so ago and he was
actually aggressively healthy, a 3.5 pound beast! Eddie's always been
the dominant one, so it's hard to tell if there's any behavior that
would point directly to adrenal. He acts like himself, eats, drinks,
pees, poops fine. Anyone else encounter weird hair loss that *wasn't*
adrenal?

Thanks for your help!

Rachel, Eddie, Valentine Mike and Asa the Face