From:
Meryl Faulkner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2011 12:05:20 -0700
This morning I heard beeping noises and saw (from the kitchen) Buddy
down in the family room standing on the desk where my laptop was open.
He walked across it, reversed himself and knocked a bottle of vivify
(with his nose) to the floor where Kip his BF was waiting. Kip started
licking the bottle (top was screwed on thank goodness) and Buddy after
a couple more tippy taps across the keyboard leapt down. I moved the
chair further away from the desk, then noticed Eudora was open (my
email program) and I usually do leave it on so that mail can arrive.
However to my puzzlement, there was an email on the screen waiting to
be sent. Hmmm. Very strange. Buddy?? It's obviously in code - his
English is not good, and he probably hoped I would understand or take a
hint. The address was a little off anyway - he'd have gotten an error
message if he'd been able to send it, but below is what I found on the
screen (I deleted the final section which was just advertising stuff).
I am still mystified how he got to the appropriate vendor, I did have
the inbox displayed, but don't see how he could have picked this
particular email to try to respond to, and am not sure where the
alfanumeric code comes from.

Typing by Buddy:

To :"Drs. Foster and Smith"
<dfs_C5DC006F3CC617CC454EF4E[Redacted]@email.drsfostersmith.com>,