Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2011 23:30:45 -0700
I just wanted to say, rant, rant, rant!!! We here ya down here in AZ.
I am sorry but if one more person calls and says they need to rehome
their ferrets because they don't have time for them, they would be
better off with us, blah, blah, blah, I am going to scream!!!!

We too only have 3 foster homes. Poor Carol is barely holding her own,
I am recovering from breast cancer and undergoing chemo, our other
foster home is trying to get his business off the ground so he can do
what is best for his family. I think we are all stretched.

So from one stressed rescuer to another, you go on and on, because I
am sure noone here is going to tell you, you can do otherwise.

Thanks for all you do!!!
God Bless

JoAnn, VP
Ferret Friends, Inc