Date:
Sat, 12 Nov 2011 23:57:57 -0500
Just a reminder that any Giving Tree orders I receive will be
accompanied by a gift for the Shelter Mom/Dad from me and also an
additional gift from me for the fuzzies.. my way of saying thank you
to those who give their lives to sheltering and also a bit of love
from me for the babies!!

All orders will be wrapped in Christmas paper so the fuzzies have the
added delight of opening their own presents!!!

Place your order nice and early and be assured that it is received in
time!!

Love on your fuzzies,
Fran

Please visit my website