Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 18 Jun 2011 00:01:57 -0700
From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Over the last eight or nine years I've been on this list I have read
occasionally of other's requests for prayers, cards, and well wishes
for family members in time of accidents or ill health. Now it is my
turn to ask. My dear daughter-in-law, Rachel Owens, has been diagnosed
with irritable breast cancer, an aggressive cancer of the lymph system.
She just had a port put in and started chemotherapy yesterday. In this
situation they give chemo first, then do surgery after a while. After
that there will be radiation. She is the mother of my four beautiful
grandchildren and is only 36 years old. We all have to help her beat
this back. My son, Mark, her husband, doesn't particularly like ferrets
at all, and especially with as many as I have with the shelter, but
that is not going to stop me from asking for prayers for her.

They live near Milwaukee, Wisconsin in Brookfield while I am here in
Tucson, Arizona. They are active in their Bible church and their whole
life centers around church activities and many of their church and
Christian School friends are helping with the house and kids. I just
ask for more prayers or whatever you can do.

Cards may be sent to Rachel Owens, 2460 Memorial Drive, Brookfield WI
53045.

Thank you all so much. What a great community we have.

Carol J. Owens
Ferret Friends, Inc.
Tucson, Arizona

Safe from the fires so far! While you are at it pray for some rain to
start here.