Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2011 21:09:44 -0400
From:
Steve and Jessica Sorber <[log in to unmask]>
Hi folks.....in case anyone in the ferret community doesn't already
know this, Ferretstock, held at Rocky's Ferret Rescue, is an amazing
event worth attending! It's a true party of the best kind because of
people getting together to help the wonderful and "in need" ferrets in
Barb Clay's care. Music, fun, drinks, games, delicious food and the
raffle table is the bomb! Barb and I've been chatting and my post is
something she wanted me to share, without her permission I wouldn't
be putting this out there.

My family, and I know some of you, are members of the Pennsylvania
Ferret Club and Shelter or PFCS. We currently have two shelters that
like most are filled to capacity and beyond. Betty operates the
Harleysville shelter and Tracy operates the Enola shelter. With the
amount of needy fur kids these devoted ladies care for, vet bills are
extremely high and funds are low. We just concluded one of our annual
fund raisers, but unfortunately are not able to pay off both vet bills
and supply the shelter ferrets with everything they need for day to
day life.

My request is this, per Barb's suggestion...if you could afford to
purchase an extra raffle ticket or two for ferret food, melatonin
implants, treats, etc and be willing to donate an item you've won to
the PFCS, Barb will put these items aside for Betty and Tracy. Any and
all help is greatly appreciated more than words can say. Ferretstock is
always a huge success and raises so much money for Rocky's. Because of
Barb being the incredible woman that she is, she's willing to help out
other shelters. To quote Barb: "Absolutely has my endorsement! We've
got to work together in rescue/shelter/rehoming!"

Thank you Barb and thank you to everyone who attends Ferretstock,
purchases raffle tickets, donates or just loves ferrets. For further
information on the PFCS, please visit our website at
www.ferretclub.com.

Jessica Sorber
Director of Membership
Pennsylvania Ferret Club and Shelter